Anger Anger

you really need to work on your flow and delivery man. It sounds like your asking questions when youre trying to deliver your punchlines. expand your vocabulary and ditch the basic and corny lines. The flow doesn't seem to match the beat either. Keep working though, most people don't even have the balls to post shit on here.

lasekx responds:

Thanks bro, I really do appreciate the input.
I've been working on my flow since uploading this and it has gotten better.
I'll be uploading some more content soon though.

Something about us (G-Mix) Something about us (G-Mix)

Respect man, I can vibe to this.

Sonic- Emerald Hill Zone Piano Sonic- Emerald Hill Zone Piano

Nce!

I remember playing sonic 2 for hours and hours and this just brings me bck to the glory days. Thank you for making this. It's pretty inspiring. 9/10 only because nothing felt like it was really changed to much from the first and same sounds almost. but it doesnt ruin it at all, just my opinion. I am gonna make my own sonic 2 track right now.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, the idea was not to stray much from the original song. Just put a different kind of spin on it. :)

At any rate, thank you very much for the review and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this song!

B7 - I Bleed Fire B7 - I Bleed Fire

Great!

I've listned to quite a few of your songs now and I have to say you are one of my favorite artists here on newgrounds. I love your metal songs and they take the true form metal is supposed to have. I love playing my guitar and when I hear something like this it makes me pick mine up. Anyway congrats and cant wait to hear more! Your music is an inspiration.

Burn7 responds:

Wow, thanks a ton dude! I love hearing about people that actually come back and check out more stuff and like it all :P

Really, thanks.

Video Game Breakdown Video Game Breakdown

sweeeeet

Deff. gettin down to this man, good work. Very well put together little loop. favorited. Only 9/10 because of how short it is! sorry bruh, anyway keep it up.

Flow (Original song) Flow (Original song)

Neat!

Okay so Genre - I would put this in the techon section. There is not much drum n bass in it.

Ways to improve it - Not a whole lot to say here! The only thing I thought was dragged on in this is the intro build up. maybe a little shorter next time? but thats just me, some other people might disagree.

Overall - I really enjoyed it. It is different in its own way and it is nice to hear something orginal. Keep up the good work man!

John

P.S Favorited

Kadadj responds:

Thanks man, ill be sure to notify you when i finish the song.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Inspiring

While listening to this song my ears had an orgasm. laughing matters aside this song is just amazing! I can't find anything wrong with it! This makes me wanna go bust out a new song right now. which I think I will :D Thank you

Truth In Dreams (ft. T-Free) Truth In Dreams (ft. T-Free)

Congrats

On making one of the best songs I have ever heard! It is very enjoyable, and easy to listen to. This should be #1 of the audio portal and should stay there for quit some time. Thank you for making this!

OMGL33TH4X0R responds:

It got beat out by a song about a stove :( LOL
That's ok, I'm glad you like it :D

Instrumental Piece 1 Instrumental Piece 1

Nice

I enjoyed this piece through and through. Relaxing and sometimes songs such as this get boring but you were able to switch it up enough to keep it fresh and interesting and that is a hard thing to do (in my opinion) In short : Great Job Man!

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much. I agree, it's relaxing but changes enough just to stay interesting. :-)

-Gravey-

[Fiji]Revival [Fiji]Revival

good

It is good. just a little um gimicky or unoriginal. You here a lot of trance songs with the same sounds, effects, tempo increases and decreases etc. Still enjoyable though. dont take this the wrong way.

MrFijiWiji responds:

hahaha some people criticize me for not following a basic song structure....
and then some people do...lol... cant satisfy everyone
and the tempo thing? its natural for as song's tempo to go up and down.... if it was the same tempo the whole song wouldn't it be boring?
thanks for the review tho :D