Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Sweet

That was Sweet smooth animation and its funny great combination

The Unclickable Buttons The Unclickable Buttons

SWEET

pretty cool managed to get high score my name is MERKLE on high score list

Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2 Ragdoll - Stair Fall 2

Score of 86 all time low for me

I got a score of 86 while trying to get no damage going down the stairs...anyway SWEET GAME its pretty sweet and keep making other games your good at it

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Sweet Game

dude that was sweet great job!

Anger Anger

you really need to work on your flow and delivery man. It sounds like your asking questions when youre trying to deliver your punchlines. expand your vocabulary and ditch the basic and corny lines. The flow doesn't seem to match the beat either. Keep working though, most people don't even have the balls to post shit on here.

lasekx responds:

Thanks bro, I really do appreciate the input.
I've been working on my flow since uploading this and it has gotten better.
I'll be uploading some more content soon though.

Something about us (G-Mix) Something about us (G-Mix)

Respect man, I can vibe to this.

Sonic- Emerald Hill Zone Piano Sonic- Emerald Hill Zone Piano

Nce!

I remember playing sonic 2 for hours and hours and this just brings me bck to the glory days. Thank you for making this. It's pretty inspiring. 9/10 only because nothing felt like it was really changed to much from the first and same sounds almost. but it doesnt ruin it at all, just my opinion. I am gonna make my own sonic 2 track right now.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, the idea was not to stray much from the original song. Just put a different kind of spin on it. :)

At any rate, thank you very much for the review and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this song!

super mario bros graffiti super mario bros graffiti

Great!

I think graffiti is a very underated art form and should be more appreciated. I know I love busting out some spray cans and my airbursh and just painting graffiti on cardboard boxes sometimes :P well...off topic. Anyway I think this is perfect how you combined these two. I love mario and I think its awesome how you implemented a lot of key elements besides just Mario. I think this is amazing, favorited. Keep up the excellent work!